Outdoor Design & Build Guide: Backyards for Kids is the ultimate guide for parents who want to create imaginative outdoor spaces where their kids can play and explore. From treehouses and playhouses to tunnels, hiding spaces, and sandboxes, this visual and comprehensive guide presents safe and stylish spaces for all ages. It also goes further than the other building books on the market, helping parents plan easy-to-grow gardens for their budding farmers and giving lists of the best trees for climbing, vines for creating luscious jungles, and more. With great inspiration and simple instruction, this book helps readers finally build that backyard escape their kids have been asking for.
Outdoor Design & Build: Backyards for Kids includes:
- More than two dozen approachable projects—from a climbing wall or playhouse to a sandbox or swings
- Project ideas that are not only smart and safe, but will create the ultimate fun and imaginative outdoor spaces for kids to enjoy
- Step-by-step instructions for every project
- Inspirational photos to help readers personalize their projects
- Expert tips on perfecting the final touches of a backyard addition, including the best materials to use for each project
|About the Author
||Editors of Sunset Magazine
||For more than half a century, Sunset has been helping readers remodel their homes and improve their lives as a leading publisher of how-to books on gardening, home improvement, and outdoor living. Sunset Magazine has a readership of 5.5 million and a circ. of 1.2 million.